What an Eye opener. The ex just told me that he is a new daddy. Had a baby boy on Weds. evening. Crap. Got some woman pregnant in December and didn't believe her when she told hime He had to have a paternity test. What a LOSER. Thank god he is out of my life. I'm pissed though that he kept secrets from me. That I slept with him after he had slept with somebody else. THat's my own issue. Not his. I'm going to be much more careful with my body now.
My face still hurts from the surgery. I get headaches and my eye weeps. My nose burns at times too. But I needed this down time and am so glad my parents were here to take care of me. My mom babied me and cleaned the house. My dad hung some shelves and he and I talked about my next step. I think I will take that permaculture course. It is what Im interested in and is the future. I am going in the right direction.
No comments:
Post a Comment