Friday, August 20, 2010

I had a procedure done yesterday, outpatient surgery. It should help either lessen or get rid of my periods all together. The "ex-friend" somehow found a number to call me from. It was on of the lines from his work that I haven't blocked yet. Guess I have to block that one, too. I don't think I believe what he said. I didn't answer, but he left me a message to call him. I should have ignored him but i didn't. I did call him back and when he asked me how I was doing, I blabbed that I felt crappy cause of the surgery yesterday. And then he said, "Oh yea, that is why I was calling you because I knew it was coming up soon and I wanted to see when you were haaving it. I just wanted to see if you were okay." If you need anything call me." And so HMMMMMMM.......I started to believe him. STARTED to. Believe that he really does care. But I don't think so. He just wants what he can't have. And if he thinks I'm going to sleep with him after the shitty respect he gave me with this last debaucle with the girlfriend, he is sadly mistaken. Ewww. God only knows what he caught from her. And he didn't even feel like an asshole because he lied to me, no he felt like an asshole because he spent so much money on her and it didn't wind up working out. THAT's why he felt badly.
Ass wipe.

So I should had rested today but instead got up early with tons of energy and decided to clean out the stupid garage. My friend was having a garage sale and she invited me to join in. So I did that all day, but the damn antibiotics made me totally over sensitive to sunlight and heat and I burned like crazy. Weird thing was, I was in the shade 95 percent of the time. My skin felt so hot outside and even itchy. I had a little bit of heart irregularity, so I'm not going to take it tonight. I will call my doc tomorrow, though. I actually took the pain relief tablet and I dont' feel weird at all. I am shocked, I thought it would knock me out. I would like to go to a yoga class tomorrow or sunday. I miss it. I'd like to ride my bike to busse woods also but it has been so damn hot.

I haven't meditated very much this week. I do so well taking care of myself when the kids are gone, but the minute they come back, I put myself in the back seat and have a really hard time setting boundaries and being good to myself. It sucks. I know I need to work harder on that. I know I do.

My therapist was absolutely right, though. I do feel like I took on a bit too much or was about to, anyway. I do not want to teach that pilates class at that park district. I need to just tell her I'm sorry, I can't. Also, I'm not going to do that mentoring thing in M P. I'm okay with the read to learn thing. I'm a bit excited about looking into a masters. Not sure, just getting info.

I am actually looking forward to the kids going back to school. They need the structure and so do I. I am nervous about having too much time on my hands. I will sign up to sub.

No comments:

Post a Comment